Anderson Consulting Engineers has developed an excellent working relationship with numerous irrigation companies through our cost-effective and timely solutions to problems related to irrigation storage, conveyance, automation, and efficiency.
Through our 30 years of experience, we understand the key issues involved in the design, operation, and maintenance of both large and small irrigation systems. ACE provides general irrigation engineering support to individual farmers, irrigation/ditch companies, and major irrigation districts, including those affiliated with USBR facilities and federal storage contracts.
Irrigation engineering support at ACE includes the following capabilities:
- System inventory and rehabilitation
- Conservation planning
- System automation
- Irrigation supply design and construction services
ACE utilizes these capabilities to perform irrigation work related to:
- Basin planning and reservoir siting studies, in support of irrigation water supply
- Inventory, assessment and design of structures and systems for rehabilitation of irrigation project canals and hydraulic structures
- Design of telemetry control systems to remotely monitor and operate irrigation project facilities
- Preparation of design drawings and construction documents for improvements to existing irrigation facilities
- Resident engineering services for construction of structures identified for replacement or rehabilitation
- Institutional and economic studies in support of engineering services
- Evaluation of available funding sources and grant/loan policies
- Development of fair and equitable financing plans for project improvements
Anderson Consulting Engineers (ACE) evaluated, designed, and provided construction oversight for all elements associated with the recently completed Latham Ditch Diversion Replacement Project. ACE designed the project to enhance the environmental, irrigation function, and recreational benefits associated with Lower Latham Diversion structures located on the South Platte River near Evans CO.
Ready to start a project?
Talk to our team of experts to get started today.